Effective IT Management in today’s context is not primarily around surmounting technology challenges. Many of those battles have been won. Current challenges are around rationalization of IT spend, building value driven governance structures, determining what the organization should spend on running the business as opposed to changing the business, and preparing a realistic road map for the organization’s IT and business initiatives.
The questions that CIO organization is asking today:
- Whether the technology investments I have made in the past are giving commensurate business returns.
- Whether my business teams are well integrated with my technology management and prioritizing investment that serves market and business needs but controls risks and costs.
- Am I doing enough to rationalize my IT portfolio and hence cost. How can I engage my IT vendors to rationalize the cost? How can I align their interest to support my transitions to efficient channels like cloud computing?
- To whom should I outsource, what should be my offshoring strategy? How do I reduce my risk without compromising on ROI?
- How should I govern my relationships with my product and services vendor? How can I protect my medium and long term interest in my outsourcing contracts?
Our senior consulting workforce has decades of operational experience and understand the business needs of our clients. We can help our clients address their most important issues in the following areas:
- IT diagnostics, assessment and strategic blueprinting to ensure rationalization of cost and optimization of future spend.
- Program Management of important initiatives, Vendor transition management and running PMO for critical projects, resulting in cost savings and reduced risks.
- Supplier’s research, Business Case Development, RFI and RFP preparation, managing & supporting end to end Outsourcing program and Offshoring assistance for high value low risk services.
- IT Captive creation, Captive offshore, Service Optimization and Management.
We have no financial interest in downstream IT implementation and support activities and hence act as an unbiased advisor. Our involvement with our clients goes way beyond strategy, blueprints or plan. We work with client’s team shoulder to shoulder and ensure that desired business results are delivered.
Our proprietary methodology, EBO [Explicit Business Outcome] has a strong bias for leveraging existing resources to the maximum. Our operations centric outcome driven consulting approach does in-depth critical analysis before making big bang investments and ensures rapid ROI.
To know more about our complete service offering, click on the link below …….
- IT Strategy Blueprinting
- IT Transformation
- Cloud Computing
- Transition Management
- Requirement Development
- Program & Project Management
- Project & Program Management Office (PMO)
- Business Case Development
- Risk Management
- Supplier Research
- RFI and RFP Preperation
- Post Contract Governance Support
- Captive Offshore
- Service Optimization
- Offshore Assistance for Small & Medium Businesses