In fast growing knowledge industries like Outsourcing & Offshoring, speed & sustained capability to attract high quality talent are important ingredients for business success. In a preferred offshoring destination like India, on-boarding superior talent has become the biggest challenge for the HR leadership. Typical challenges organizations face on the resourcing front are:
- How to reduce friction in the talent supply chain and cut time-to-hire without compromising on talent quality?
- How to leverage non-conventional talent sources for improved response time and lowered cost?
- How to maintain variability in Human Resources cost and align it with volatile business demand?
- While making HR policies homogenous, how to meet the wide spectrum of skill demands and maintain healthy cost structures?
To meet these resourcing challenges, HR leadership is obliged to innovate on employment contracts. In response, smarter organizations are fast adopting contract staffing as credible & effective talent sourcing channels. Having said that, dealing with various staffing solutions bring its own challenges. Fragmented market is making it difficult for organizations to select the right staffing partner. Lack of professional approach
and transparency in the staffing ecosystem is causing trust deficit among the workforce leading to low morale and high levels of attrition. Additionally, lack of controls and ad-hoc approach to compliance requirements by staffing partner can expose IT organizations to legal, financial and reputational risks. Hence, organizations need a staffing partner that can meet their tactical as well as strategic business needs.
Orcapod is a staffing company founded by senior industry professionals coming from reputed international companies like Accenture, Atos Origin, Digital, Sapient and Tatas. Our past experience and consulting lineage gives us advantages over other players in attracting & retaining high quality talent. In addition, our professional approach, high ethical standards and transparent business practices offer unparalleled experience to all the involved stakeholders.
Our robust technology platform provides end-to-end automation of talent management processes. Well integrated sub systems like e-Recruitment, HRIS, e-Learning, learning & development, payroll processing, performance management and attendance tracking ensure that sufficient support is provided to consultants working with our clients. This helps minimizing distraction from their core responsibility of client deliveries.
Our renowned coaching programs will allow you to:
Work fewer hours — and make more money
Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
Automate your business, so you can leave for days, weeks, or even months at a time
We are Liquid Workforce Expert
Our Technology Platforms
Innovative Staffing Solutions for High Performing Organizations
To meet the project specific needs of our client’s businesses, we offer staffing solutions for a predefined duration. To meet this demand, we work closely with our client’s team to identify the right kind of talent
on our payroll and staff them on client assignments for a predefined period. While our consultants work as part of client teams to deliver desired business results, we take care of their employment benefits, HR
concerns and career development needs.
Due to the need for optimizing the HR policies, controlling on-roll headcount and other strategic reasons, organizations want to fulfil few roles exclusively from the staffing channel. Even consultants working in
staffing mode prefer to work with these organizations over other employers as it provides them high performing learning environment and attractive employment benefits.
To meet these demands, Orcapod works with our client’s team to identify the right kind of talent on our payroll and staff them on client assignments. While our consultants work as part of client teams to
deliver desired business results, we take care of their employment benefits, HR concerns and career development needs.
Our employee friendly policies, rigor in performance management and transparent business practices ensure that the right kind of talent remain available to client teams with minimal attrition risk.
Organizations looking for high quality employees, leverage contract-to-hire as one of the talent acquisition channels. It not only provides them faster response to recruitment needs but offers an opportunity window to check mutual compatibility. Results are lower hiring errors, accurate compensation benchmarking and higher employee satisfaction.
To meet these demands, Orcapod acts as an efficient fulfilment partner. Acting on behalf of clients, we identify the right consultants on our payroll and deploy them on client projects. The client retains the
right to hire the consultants on to client payroll after a mutually agreed period of time and terms.
In order to meet their strategic and tactical needs, organizations can work with Orcapod by moving their existing staff on to Orcapod payroll. Under this service, Orcapod will execute a three party staffing contract providing specific value to all the stakeholders while meeting the necessary compliance needs. While our robust HR processes and performance management help in meeting the career aspirations of consultants, our clients get uninterrupted services from the same set of team members.
Any large contract win or sudden attrition of key resources can be a challenging situation from the staffing perspective. While non-core roles can wait to be staffed through conventional channels, it is the core staffing that demand rapid response.
Express staffing is a unique service by Orcapod with an objective to ensure rapid response by leveraging industry alliances. Our large team of resource managers have deep relationships across industry players and, on express needs, leverages those relationships for talent fulfilment. Orcapod structures three party contracts between client, Orcapod and talent supplier where consultant is made available for a defined period of time.
Campus hiring is one of the most important talent channels for services organizations. Due to ever increasing business needs, attrition and wage inflation at middle management, companies are obliged to take
higher talent intake from educational institutes. However, campus recruitment brings its own kind of challenges:
- While business demand increases gradually across the year, campus supply is once in a year big bang phenomenon. Result is sub optimal utilization, higher bench expense and bloated training infrastructure.
- Due to competitive nature of campus placements, recruitments happen months before talent is actually on-boarded. Any demand mismatch due to business uncertainty can lead to unsustainable bench causing downward pressure on margins and lower team morale.
- Due to compelling business demands, companies are forced to access talent across various tiers of education institutes. However, from a long term HR strategy and cost management perspective, it is not in the interest of the organization to treat all these talent tiers in the same way. This can result in sub-optimal use of resources and undue stress on long term performance management and cost management.
Orcapod can act as an effective partner to optimize your campus strategy. While you can directly onboard talent coming from top tier institutes, Orcapod can act as a step-through facilitator to acquire & manage your campus talent till you absorb them on business assignments. This can help your organization in the following ways:
- You can on-board higher tier talent first while we manage the other talent in terms of constructive engagement and HR support. This will reduce unproductive stress on your HR team. We can continue to engage talent on your behalf till you decide to take them on your company’s payroll.
- This will help you optimize your training & physical infrastructure. You don’t need to design this for peak load as we will help you even this out across twelve months.
- On specific needs, we can work with training vendors to take the campus recruits through various training programs and help you make them billable-ready.
- In case of demand mismatch during the year, you can take an option to fine tune the intake pace.
- In case of lesser demand for talent during the year, you can take the option of taking in only the number of people you want to take in.
- You can use this mechanism to completely weed out bad performers before talent enters your organization formally.